Saturday 13 October 2018

Eye's Wide Opened


seeing my life
seeing your life
life inverted
life perspective
perspective turned inward
perspective trimmed down
down to my feelings
down to us two
two friends tossed in
two friends in the fray
fray creates stories
fray creates conflict
conflict divides
conflict unites
unites with new strength
unites with new vision
vision revisited
vision renewed
renewed without scapegoats
renewed within truth
truth about me
truth about you
you were my friend
you are my friend
friend without conditions 
friend without force
force is diminished
force is ground down
down is my pride
down is my grievance
grievance of wounding
grievance is delusion
delusion of grandeur
delusion of debt
debt to a promise
debt never paid
paid with a promise
paid overlaid
overlaid with new calling
overlaid with myself
myself a new creation
myself a love song
song to my spirit
song to my soul
soul independent
soul strong in myself
independent
myself

4 comments: