Wednesday 5 December 2012

Human

I must die
for he is gone.
He left some time ago,
but I never mourned,
but now I must
                                                                     dissolve
                                                                                       into
                                                                                                 particles
of
                                   light
                                                          with                     no
             cohesion
                                                                                left.

My loss is so great an
                                               ABSENCE.
I never held what I had
when I could
                         have
                                         held
                                                            it.
Now it's gone.
Pitiful human condition,
so blissfully ignorant
until the time comes
for you
                     to realize
                                               your loss.
Oh God.
Woe is me.

He was the best friend
I ever had.

But I guess I should thank him
for making me human

cause I don't think
I was.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh.... this is so amazing. It touched my heart Ron. Seriously. I love the movement and the meaning, it reminds me of somebody I used to love very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete